Vacancy: Customer Support Host
If you have a passion for helping others and a talent for solving problems, keep reading. We have an open spot in our young, friendly Customer Support team. You’ll work closely together with colleagues from all across the globe in a vibrant working environment. Supercharge your career as a Customer Support Host. Apply today!
Your key responsibilities will consist of (but not be limited to):
· Acting as the first point of contact for the customers of our brands.
· Providing the highest level of support via email, Live Chat and social media.
· Aiming to resolve all issues at first contact.
· Liaising with other departments (where needed) to resolve customer issues.
· Helping improve our products and services, based on customer feedback.
· Undertaking other administrative duties to improve customer experience.
· Helping and supporting your team members when needed.
· Supporting the creation and improvement of brand content.
What we offer
When you put your best foot forward, we will, too. This is what you can expect:
· An attractive salary based on your experience and skills.
· Terrific working conditions.
· A chance to thrive in a fast-growing company.
· A fantastic team of driven international colleagues.
· A pleasant informal working environment.
· A chance to work and live where others only vacation!
Where will you be working?
You will join our team in our office in Santa Ana, Costa Rica. Of course, you’ll have the latest hardware and software at your disposal in this spacious, contemporary working environment. Outside the office, you’ll have all the perks of a subtropical island, with year-round nice weather and loads of cool things to do!
Interested? Apply Now!
If our Customer Support Host job is what you’re looking for, you may be the person we’re looking for! Send your CV and a motivational letter to email@example.com. We’ll be in touch!
You’re our ideal candidate if you:
· Are fluent in English (any additional language skills are highly preferred).
· Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Have an obsession to provide the best customer experience – every time.
· Are a team player with a flexible approach to collaboration with colleagues.
· Have the ability to work and keep a positive attitude under pressure.
· Are open to working with a flexible schedule.
· Can take direction and feedback constructively.
· Are trustworthy and able to work under minimum supervision.
· Preferably have previous experience in Customer Support / Experience.
Apply for Customer Support Host
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.